- If there are enough nominations to warrant it at all, Final Nominees will be the 3 per category who were nominated most often. Categories with less than 3 nominees get the ax.
- A list of Final Nominees will be posted on a Bulletin Board at Peabody at the start of the Reunion.
- Winners will be chosen per popular vote at the Reunion. 1 winner per category, except where noted.
- Winners not attending the Reunion will be honored in absentia. (In some cases, winners who ARE attending may also have to be honored in absentia.)
- Acceptance speeches (required) will be limited to 2 minutes. (Good for 3 credits)
1. Perpetrator Of The Most Amazing Academic Accomplishment (relate alleged accomplishment)
2. Longest Attending Student Ever (indicate what s/he was usually attending to)
3. Most Memorable Utterance At A Community Meeting (indicate speaker; context of statement)
4. Most Memorable Utterance At The College, Ever, By Anyone (indicate speaker; context of statement)
5. Least Believable Really True Dog Story (include whose dog it was)
6. Most Unforgetable Motor Vehicle (Name of Owner/s; include stories)
7. Person Who Played The Most Annoying Music In Their Room (include names of artist/album/song)
8. Most Unique Location Of A Stash (its ok - statutes of limitation have run out)
9. Person Who Had The Most Unique Paying Job While At The College
10. Person Who Experienced The Most-Dimensional Hallucination (attach description)
11. Person Who Experienced The Most-Dimensional Reality He / She / You Wished Had Only Been An Hallucination (attach description)
12. Most Dramatic Personae (3 winners: 1 each per era. Include stories.)